Communications and Website Committee
- Decrease duplicative research in region and increase collaboration by maintaining a website that connects researchers and highlights current research interests and activities within the Network
- Maintain LEARN member profiles that include contact information and content such as recent publications, areas of expertise, and recent collaborations
- Become a clearinghouse of membership successes (e.g., publication, awards, grants received, etc.) and communication materials (e.g., fact sheets developed, webinars)
- Become a public presence for consortium members to inform and engage media personnel, decision makers, state agencies, and the general public
- Create a one stop website for information about scientific meetings (face-to-face or virtual), funding, research initiatives, and recent publications.
Committee Membership: Network Coordinator, 2 committee members, 1 member-at-large