Baker Summer Scholar Program, Heidelberg University National Center for Water Quality Research (NCWQR)
In recognition of our founding director, the Baker family has generously provided summer support for two student researchers to work with NCWQR staff to conduct a student-led research project as well as work in the laboratory to learn what we do. This opportunity will provide key insight into the world of water as well as the chance to learn how much fun scientific research can be! See details about the program below. Apply online and upload your resume by February 28, 2023.
- Job Type: Internship
- Application deadline: 02/28/2023
- Organization: Heidelberg University National Center for Water Quality Research
- Qualifications: Students will be expected to select a research idea under the guidance of the NCWQR mentors prior to the summer internship, conduct the research during the summer period, and produce a research poster by the end of the summer to present at the Water Management Association of Ohio (WMAO) conference (or equivalent).
- How to apply: Online Form
- Location: Tiffin, OH
- Web address: https://inside.heidelberg.edu/announcements/010323/baker-summer-scholar-program-returning-may