Job Summary: Illinois-Indiana Sea Grant is leading a regional effort to support research into social and economic considerations of PFAS exposure and mitigation. The Project Coordinator will support the project team by facilitating scoping activities with Great Lakes and Lake Champlain State and Tribal agencies to directly inform development of a Great Lakes region research competition request for proposals. The Project Coordinator will also develop a written report highlighting key findings of scoping activities.
This is a part-time, temporary, grant-funded position. It is not eligible for benefits. Remote work options are available but applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S for any employer. Some travel may be required. The pay rate is $22/hour and the Project Coordinator is expected to work 20 hours per week, beginning in late October 2022 through April 2023.
- Job Type: Staff
- Application deadline: 10/14/2022
- Organization: Illinois-Indiana Sea Grant
- Qualifications: See online posting
- How to apply: See online posting
- Location: Purdue University’s Department of Forestry and Natural Resources West Lafayette, IN
- Web address: https://iiseagrant.org/about/career-opportunities/