WE ARE HIRING!
THE NOWCORPS 2023-24 SERVICE YEAR RUNS FROM OCTOBER 10, 2023 THROUGH SEPTEMBER 30, 2024.
WHAT DO NOWCORPS MEMBERS DO? WHERE ARE THEY SERVING?
CHECK OUT THE LINKS TO OUR MULTIPLE HOST SITE PARTNERS AND SPECIFIC MEMBER DESCRIPTIONS BELOW. TO APPLY, SEND A COPY OF YOUR RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO CLAIRE@TINKERSCREEK.ORG AND INDICATE ALL POSITIONS IN WHICH YOU’RE INTERESTED. (YOU MAY APPLY FOR MULTIPLE NOWCORPS POSITIONS.)
- NOWCorps Arboretum Core and Outer Trails Assistant (Open)
- NOWCorps Native Plant and Pollinator Specialist (Open)
- NOWCorps Outreach Specialist (Open)
- Job Type: Other
- Organization: NOWCorps - Tinker's Creek Watershed Partners
- Qualifications: Skills and Qualifications: Must have a high school diploma or GED. Must have a valid driver's license, be insured, and have own transportation; eligible mileage will be reimbursed for service-related travel. Must successfully pass a comprehensive background and criminal investigation check. Must have an interest in or plan to pursue a career in education, biology, environmental science, tourism, economic development, natural resources, planning, marketing, or a similar field or related field. Must be self-motivated and able to work independently and in a team. Must possess good organizational and communication skills and be capable of working with little supervision. Must be able to develop and maintain effective working relationships with employees and the public. Demonstrates maturity, cultural competency, and garner respect of all populations. Experience communicating with diverse audiences preferred. Usual hours of service will be 5 days a week during the hours of 7:30am-4:00pm The ability to serve flexible hours, including weekend days and some evenings, is needed. Scheduled hours may fluctuate, increase, or decrease in consideration of seasonal changes such as inclement weather or other extended activities.
- How to apply: TO APPLY, SEND A COPY OF YOUR RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO CLAIRE@TINKERSCREEK.ORG AND INDICATE ALL POSITIONS IN WHICH YOU’RE INTERESTED.
- Location: Lake County, OH
- Web address: https://tinkerscreek.org/nowcorps-program/