The Department of Biological Sciences at Kent State University seeks a post-doctoral research associate to join a broad-scale data-intensive wetland research project. Come work in a collaborative environment and contribute to data synthesis, new quantitative methods, and solutions-oriented environmental science. The project is funded by the Great Lakes Research Initiative and the successful candidate will work with a treasure trove of data and people from the H2Ohio Wetland Monitoring Program to assess the impact of dozens of wetland restoration projects throughout on nutrient biogeochemistry and pollution. The candidate will join the jointly managed Kinsman-Costello and Costello Lab Groups and be affiliated with the Bahlai Lab Group.
For more information and how to apply, please visit: https://laurenkinsmancostello.weebly.com/opportunities.html
- Job Type: Post-doc
- Application deadline: 05/05/2023
- Organization: Kent State University
- Qualifications: A PhD in Ecology, Data Science, Statistics or a related field (or other related terminal degree, for example: MLIS in data science). Strong history of collaborative scientific work. Supervision experience. Experience with the creation of scientific products. Aptitude for data management and programming (R and/or Python).
- How to apply: Visit https://jobslist.kent.edu/cw/en-us/job/499287/postdoctoral-scholar-postdoc to submit a CV and cover letter
- Location: Kent, OH
- Web address: https://jobslist.kent.edu/cw/en-us/job/499287/postdoctoral-scholar-postdoc